Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Eye Check-Up

I went for my 1-week check up at Optimax this morning and was told that my eyes are healing well and on schedule. I can stop administering one lot of the eye drops that I have and the other I will just use until the bottles are empty. Apparently the trouble I am having with my night vision (having a halo effect around lights at night), should ease after about a month, so I will have to wait and see. My eyes still feel tired all the time, but that is just down to the eyes not being fully healed yet I guess.

I really am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, especially after 12 days off AND having my eye procedure done. I will find out if my "boss" is still there, and, if he is, how he will act when I am back (after his homophobic comment on my last day). He went for an interview for the position he was temporarily covering in the last week that I was there, so it should either be him or someone new doing his job. I can't wait until my first day off again on Sunday and I'm not even there yet!

No comments: