Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 21 September 2009

My New Number One Man

Almost since I began this blog, back before time began, I have been obsessed with a certain American actor, namely Mr Jake Gyllenhaal. There is something about him in each of his films that I have seen that draws me to him (and it's not his body, as he rarely strips for his films). But, I have not seen anything new about Jake for months, probably going on for a year, and I am beginning to think that he just does not care anymore.
Therefore I have replaced him in my heart with a new man.
An Australian man.
An Aussiebum man.
Toby Barnett is my favourite Aussiebum model, every time I see him I have to pause to take in his aura of overwhelming sex appeal. I love going into Rupert Street lately as they are almost always playing an Aussiebum promotional video and Toby is invariably in there somewhere. It's not a good marketing tool for Rupert Street though as having those videos playing makes the clientele look that much less appealing!
Toby has leapt ahead of all competition and is now officially my number one man of the moment.

No comments: