Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 10 September 2009

Missed Moaning

I wasn't able to blog at all yesterday, because Blogger wouldn't allow me AGAIN, so you missed out on me moaning about work again. I'm sure that you are gutted!
I am now off for 4 days and luckily I was up at a decent hour today, which means that I will probably get a reasonable sleep tonight. Getting back into the "day pattern" after my night shifts isn't always this easy.
So far today, I have managed to do some basic chores to get them out of the way (i.e. shopping, washing etc.) and have finally filled in my application form for the Kings Cross Steelers (as a supporter only). I am feeling restless though, and feel like I want to get out into town for some gayness, but I don't know if I can be bothered to go on my own. We shall see, I may just kick back and watch another Star Wars film, now that I have the DVDs.

No comments: