Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 8 September 2009

Hannah Ellie Scott

I almost forgot to mention that I got a text from my sister Maxine this morning (which is probably what woke me up initially!) to tell me that my niece has decided on a name for her latest hatchling:
Hannah Ellie Scott
I'm not quite used to it yet, and it doesn't roll off the tongue, for me anyway, but Hannah is a nice name. Mikala had said previously that she was considering using a name to honour my mum (her nan) Christine Autumn Louise Robins, but obviously she changed her mind. I'm slightly disappointed with that. Still, I guess that she is still remembered with my other niece, Molly Louise. My dad is remembered with my eldest nephew, Arron. My dad was Ronald, but Lynn, my sister, thought this was a bit old fashioned and so used the "ron" part of Arron to remember him.
I have not been sent any pictures yet, which is unusual for my sister, but will try to obtain some at the weekend for the baby-fanatics among you.
I have told Maxine that I will go and visit the family, especially Mikala on Sunday, but have now just realised that it is Soho Live on that day. I may change my mind, but then again I think I might just forget about Pride events until next year now.

No comments: