Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Freaking Out..... a bit

I have been trying to avoid thinking about it all day, but tomorrow morning a complete stranger is going to be slicing and dicing my eyes in the hope that it could possibly (I repeat, possibly) improve my eyesight! All for the price of a holiday in Australia!! Am I f***ing mad?
I haven't even been allowed to talk to the surgeon yet, and already I have handed over £1000 in my desperation to be free of the inconvenience and discomfort of contact lenses and glasses. I really am beginning to think I may have been hasty in my decision, despite the fact that I have been thinking about this for about 4 years!
I just hope that it doesn't end up in the worst possible scenario, because if it does then this could well be my last blog posting (not gonna be able to do it blind now, am I?).

No comments: