Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 4 September 2009

Bits & Bobs

I've just got back from a trip into town, doing a bit of shopping. I wanted to get something for the baby, for when I visit next week and managed to find a lovely set of baby clothes in BHS, all matching (trousers, sleepsuit, bodysuit, t-shirt, bib, mittens and hat) and a pack of socks too, very cute. I also got myself a new bath sheet, as it has been a while since I bought new towels.
I treated myself, at last, to the full set of Star Wars DVD's as I only have the films on video (and have no video player to play them on!). I will start watching them again tonight, I have only seen Revenge of the Sith (the third film in the prequel trilogy, for those who don't know) once, which was when I saw it at the cinema when it first came out, back in 2005!!! So I really can't wait to see that again.
And I also got a comic (a reference once of course), though I was tempted to buy more, and to restart my collecting, now that I can afford it. But I picked up a couple of comics and flicked through them and found that although some of the issues had stories I was still interested in (i.e. the Initiative), I am not impressed with the artwork in most of them now.
I wanted to get myself a new coat (I'm still after a nice lightweight one for Autumn) and some going out shoes (not too flashy, not to casual), but had had enough of shopping on my own, so I had a sandwich in Soho Square and then came home.
Despite the blowy weather, it was still quite warm when the sun was out (which it was for most of the time I was out). And there were so many sexy guys around too! Everywhere I looked there were guys who were (looks-wise at least) boyfriend material! Unfair that none of them gave me a second glance though!

No comments: