Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 25 September 2009

Strictly Friday

Tonight's Strictly Come Dancing was, overall, pretty uneventful. The show started with the professional dancers performing a lovelly group dance to Three Times a Lady, which made me cry from the off, because I remembered that it was one of my mum's favourite songs.
First up this week was Natalie Cassidy, who I want to do well, so I was a bit upset when I found her dance slightly average.
Zoe Lucker was second and was surprisingly sweet and delicate.
Craig Kelly, who was doing a tango, was about what I expected, i.e. not too good, with poor posture and it was an unusual song for a tango. Bangra, hello?
Richard Dunwoody was the worst of the night I think, so he is my bet for the one to go at the end of tomorrow's show.
Laila Rouass was pretty good, though she did forget her moves at one point (though the judges were confused rather than disappointed by this!).
Phil Tufnell was better than I had hoped he would be, as I don't actually like the guy.
Jo Wood looked lost and she would be my second bet for the celebrity to leave the show this week.
Last up tonight was sexy Ricky Whittle who looked very natural on the dance floor (though he is a bit cocky with it). He, unfortunately, slipped at one point, though this did not detract from the overall beauty of the dance.
I am also getting pretty fed up with Len, as he spends far too much time picking on what Craig has said in his criticisms and not enough time giving his opinions on the actual dancing. Get over it Len!
The other group of celebrities performed a group dance which was actually quite good, no one looked terrible which is great at this stage. But, let's hope that tomorrow's show is a bit more entertaining.

No comments: