Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 24 February 2008

Where's My Buddy Gone?

Kevin has taken Frank to the other pub he is running tonight just for a few days he says. Frank has got rid of all of the mice here in the flat since he arrived with us back in June (I think it was June!), and so Kevin thought he'd take him to the other pub to see if he could do the same, as they have a bad mouse probelm at the moment. It should be good for Frank too. A nice change of scene for him as I'm sure he gets bored being stuck in the flat all day every say. So, I hope he has a great time for however long he is over there. But I will have no one coming into my room to say "miaow" now! What am I gonna do for conversation and hugs?

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

First of all here is a BIG hugs from me to you. And also does he haev a flute??? Sorry to hear you are loosing a good buddy, but try to keep intouch with him. Dinner who knows...
Hugs
Ray