Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 6 February 2008

Also today

I received a call early this afternoon, while I was alone in the control room, from the security company I had had an interview with last week. I was asked if I could attend a meeting with the recruitement manager this Friday which is the day that I have my other interview, so I told him that I was free most of the day but that I had another appointment at 13:00. He asked if I could meet him at the Job Centre in Twickenham on Friday at 10:00 for a chat and to confirm some details. It sounds like it is a formality and that the job is mine pending references. I agreed to the meeting, even though it is highly inconvenient to have that interview, then the other in the afternoon and then go to work for a night shift at 19:00! It will be a long shift!
I'm still not sure that I actually want to take the job, as I have my doubts about the company and I won't be that much better off financially, but I think I will wait to have my remaining questons answered on Friday, and I will take a list so that I don't forget any.

No comments: