Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 25 February 2008

Music

I have just spent the entire morning adding music to the blog (check out the pannel at the bottom of the page). I have added a wide range of stuff that I enjoy listening to, so you may not like some (or any) of it, but I have made it so that it plays random selections and so it doesn't start automatically. It slightly annoys me when sites have the music starting automatically as it normally comes as a shock to me, especially if I have my speakers up full! So just press play if you want to listen. I'll try and change the selection every now and then!
As a coinsequence of playing around with this and selecting my music, I was too late to get an appointment at the doctors today. I'll have to try again tomorrow. I need to go back onto my anti-depressants as I have been having a bad time lately, as you will have read.

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Love allot of the music on here. Yo have done very well. Pat yourself on the back with this one. Sorry you missed your doctor's appt today. Hopefully he can do something to bring you ack to norman. My heart is sadden by this news.
Hugs
Ray

Alex said...

Thanks Ray, I couldn't find a lot of the songs I like on the site that provides this service, and I can't think of the titles or artist of a lot of my fave tracks at the moment so I will keep adding to the list when I do remember.
Cheers for being there too, it's appreciated.