Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 13 February 2008

Forgot

I forgot to mention that I really like one of the newer barmen in Rupert Street. He is Colombian, I think (I saw him telling someone who asked and it looked like he said Colombia), and has dark hair, and is a bit short (and young) for me but still, I like bars with eye candy behind the bar and Rupert Street and Barcode are the only places to provide that lately. This guy served me twice, though I don't think he really noticed me.
I am getting seriously bored with the London scene lately though. It is all the same, nothing ever changes and it is so dull these days. I think I prefered it when gay bars were seedy dark places. You never knew what you would find in them. I guess with acceptance into "straight" society we have to make some compromises!

No comments: