Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 3 February 2008

Catching Up

I have just spent the late morning and early afternoon catching up on the television shows that I have missed this week. It didn't really take long as there were only three shows that I watch regularly at the moment and I managed to catch Torchwood on Wednesday. The other two shows are Primeval and Ladette to Lady. Neither of which are thrilling, but interesting to some degree.
Primeval, this weak was dealing with some walrus-like animals from the future who, for some reason abducted 2 people, including Abby from the team, and kept them in a storage tank! Absurd writing, below average acting and dodgy CGI make me want to stop watching this show, but it is my only fix of prehistoric (usually) animals that I get on the telly at the moment.
Ladette to Lady was an interesting concept when it started, but now on its third season I think it is time to call the concept off and to start bringing in these schools for real as I think the nations women have gone too far. Not being a fan of the female full-stop, I cannot be objective in this matter, but it does seem to me that women are the cause of all the problems in the world that religion is not! This year's entrants into Eggleston Hall are even more repugnant, though some have real emotional reasons to excuse some of their abhorant behaviour. If the series does continue for a fourth season I wonder of they would be able to fill the Ladette ranks if they weren't able to pick girls from Essex and South Wales! What do you think?
Other than these tele-visual treats I have absolutely nothing else to do today and only 4 day shifts and 3 night shifts to look forward to this week. Whoop-de-doo! My life is so thrilling at the moment.

No comments: