Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 1 February 2008

Downer

I got into work last night and immediately I was on a really bad downer. REALLY BAD!! The worst I have been since coming off of my anti-depressants back in July.
I hardly said a work to the guard that I was working with all night, all 12 hours, and took my time when I went on my patrols so I didn't have to be in the room with him. I find him really annoying, but it wasn't because of him that I was on a downer, I don't know the reason, but it was a bad one.
I just want out of that place. It is bad enough being totally bored for 12 hours, but working with someone you don't get on with, having no heating and nothing to entertain you, and then still getting paid crap money is just getting too much for me. I nearly walked out of there, but, as you probably know, I am far too sensible for that!
On top of everything we were relieved late yet again, 20 minutes this time, and even then the guard wasn't in but the site manager said we could go! That has to be at least the 9th time this year that I have been relieved late, and I have only been paid extra once, which was New Year's Day! I need a break.

No comments: