Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 18 February 2008

Panic Over

One thing I didn't mention about my blackout on Friday night was that I had also lost my rucksack. I was pretty sure that it had to have been left in the pub I had visited after work for my leaving drinks, but you never know. The main reason I was worried about the bag was because it had my security licences in, without which I cannot work! Wouldn't that have looked good, turning up to work on my first day tomorrow saying, "Ooops I lost them when I was drunk!"
The reason why I worried all weekend about it was because, being the City of London, this pub was closed over the weekend and so I had to wait until after 11:00 today to go and find out if it was there. Thankfully it was and everything was inside. I can now relax and "look forward" to my first day tomorrow, as long as my uniform turns up today at my new employers. They are going to give me a call when it does.

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I am glad you found your stuff. I do not drink, but I have lost stuf and it drives me crazy,like I am losing my mind. You are not in the boat alone.
Hugs
Ray