Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 24 February 2008

Thank You

I thought it was about time I said a big "Thank You" to those blogs who have links to this my blog. Thank you for taking the time to visit and for liking it enough to mention it on your own sites. If anyone knows of a site that I have missed then please let me know and I'll make my apologies and add them to the roll:

Always Gay Always - From J James in Minesota, USA, this site has lots of hot sex shots and some cleaner stuff too.

Ray's Cowboy - A new addition to my favourite blogs, this site has some seriously horny pictures, and some seriously sick ones too (for my tastes anyway)! Ray, from Dallas, Texas, USA, has been a frequent commenter on my items and I am immensley grateful for that. I always love to hear what everyone has to say.

Stunning Sexy Guys - Does exactly what it says on the tin! Owned by GoldeneyeUK from Fife in Scotland, I don't know much else about this guy, except he does a great job, and I could pick up some hints from him.

There used to be other sites that linked here, but they seem to have decided to remove the links, oh well! Thanks to those who still do link. I love you guys.

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

You seem very interesting and someone I would like to get to know.

By the way Thank you as well.

Hugs
Ray

goldeneyeuk said...

Hey

Thanks for the post about my blog, your doing well with your blog, keep up the good work.


Ryan
AKA Goldeneyeuk.