Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 26 February 2008

Meds sorted

Okay, so I've been to the doctors and he's agreed to put me back on the same medication that I was on back in June, but at half the dose, which I was going to suggest anyway. As I said to the doctor, I feel like I have regressed to where I was before I began to take anti-depressants. Let's hope that I'm back to my sorted self pretty quick. It's hard to imagine that this time last year I was happy(ish) and confident enough to try and set up my own business (a mistake that has long reaching consequences I would never have foreseen!).
At the moment, even before I took the first tablet, I am feeling okay, slightly numb, but okay. Ask me again in a couple of weeks, especially if I haven't got back to work by then!

1 comment:

gab said...

im glad u went to see them-hope u feel brighter soon xxxxxxx