Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 5 February 2008

Strange Dream

I has a pretty vivid dream last night. I was in the flat and a mole on my right arm began to itch really badly. I began to scratch it and all of a sudden white veins began to shoot all over my skin from that spot and my whole body itched. I ran into the living room where I showed someone there (I don't remember who) what was happening and they screamed (I think they were female) and backed away shouting that I had Carapeg disease (not sure of the spelling, and I've looked it up with no results). As she backed away the itching began to become more and more painful until the white veins began to explode from my body showering the room with thick white puss (it was puss and not any other thick white liquid!!) which contained tiny insects which, I was informed by the screaming person, would bite and burrow into anyone they landed on! I think I must have woken up at that point.
Nasty eh?
I wonder if I could write it into a proper story?

2 comments:

gab said...

yuk!

Alex said...

Yuk Indeed.