Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 16 February 2008

I am getting too old for this!

I had my last day at work yesterday and it went really slowly. I was about to go for my afternoon break though when the building manager asked me if I wanted to get changed, meaning that we were going to go to the pub early. I didn't argue.
It was just the building manager, my supervisor and later the senior guard for my leaving drinks but it was a good night. I don't actually remember leaving the pub, but I remember being outside my room and being unable to find my keys to let me in, so I slept on the floor by the door! Early in the morning I woke up and found my keys by the front door and finally got into my room, getting into my bed full clothed and slept through to the late afternoon.
I just hope that I didn't make a fool of myself.

3 comments:

iain said...

Darlin', be careful. Blackouts are a key symptom of alcohol dependence. I promise you, I know whereof I speak.

Ray's Cowboy said...

I doubt if you made a fool of yourself. I agree be careful with the spirits. they can hurt you and allot of others. Sleep in the protection of Angles and my thoughts to keep you safe.

Let us know how you are doing later.
Hugs
Ray

Anonymous said...

I seem to have a gay fetish because I always end up on sites like this. :-) Lovely photos, and I miss Heath Ledger too.
Be careful with that old devil alcohol. My husband (I will put a pic of his cute ass on my page) had an alcohol problem before, but luckily he met his angel. ;-)