Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 28 February 2008

A Night Out At Last

I met Tim in Comptons last night for drinks and we had a good chat, mainly about Dr Who but it was good to have his company as I hadn't seen him for a few weeks. We also visited the Duke of Wellington and Rupert Street before going to Mr Wu's for something to eat. Tim then went home and I went back to Rupert Street for one more drink before heading home. There were a few nice guys around but no one in particular caught my eye, and the only guy who paid me any attention was a young short guy who kept brushing past me. He began talking to me, or slurring at me should I say, and I just told him I wasn't interested. He did the same a few weeks back. I sure hope I don't look or act like that when I'm really drunk!
As usual lately, I got the urge to go to Chariots and so found myself there for a couple of hours before heading home.

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Yea, you had a nice time with a freind. I am very happy for you. Congrats. Hop eyou as feeling abit better.
Many Hugs
Ray