Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 21 February 2008

Birthday Hero

I have just found out that it is Jack Coleman's 50th birthday today. Jack was the second actor to play Steven Carrington in Dynasty, the "gay son." And I had such a crush on him when the show originally aired. I have not seen him in anything since, or so I thought. I just checked IMDb and lo-and-behold he is the guy playing the manipulative Noah in Heroes, I guess working with Joan Collins all those years would help with playing this character! What a disappointment! Sorry Jack, but you've lost the appeal, for me at least.
I still admire Jack for his courage in portraying a gay character at a time when most people would have shied away from it. This was at a time when networks would ban a show for even hints of homosexuality for fear of offending the public (i.e. their sponsors!!). Good on you Jack, you live on as a gay hero and legend.
I just wish that I could have found a few sexy suit shots of you to post with this item.

No comments: