Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 2 February 2008

Six Nations

Well, I have just finished watching the first of England's matches in this years Six Nations Cup and, as always I was quite disappointed with their performance. They cruised their way throught the first half, earning most of their points through errors made by Wales. They failed to respond in the second half, but unfortunately Wales did respond and actually started playing, eventually resulting in their win. Their first at Twickenham in 20 years. I just hope that England follow their usual form and start playing well after a miserable start. Phil Vickery, captain once again, though, in my humble opinion, he shouldn't be as he doesn't appear to have much personality on field and always seems to be either sent or taken of the field at some point during the match, which, I believe a captain should never be unless injured;
Simon Shaw, who is a real hottie and who I would love to see a lot more of, in the match and in the flesh;
Tom Rees, who I know little about, but he's easy on the eye;
Jonny Wilkinson, who is still one of my Top Ten Men, and is still a stunningly handsome man who could have been a model if not for his brilliant kicking skills;
Lewis Moody, who is a sexy beast and was injured early in todays match;
Mark Cueto, who was not seen today, though I would like to see him a lot more. He is a very handsome man who I would love to see in person;
Mathew Tait, who is a bit young for me, but a cutie nonetheless and who, as you can see from the above picture, had a great body;
Danny Cipriani, who made a brief appearance today, and whom I would like to see if the hype is correct about. It is also interesting that he apparently had a relationship with a post-operative transexual at one point, making me wonder how flexible he is in the relationship department;
David Strettle, who is another sexy beast, who was also injured during the match today;
James Haskell, who I know little about but like the pictures that I have seen;
Joe Worsley, who can look incredibly sexy, especially when he has been dressed up after a beating;
Andy Gomarsall, who, in my opinion should be the captain of the England team as he does the most to rally the team and is one of the most experienced players;
And finally Ben Kay, who only appeared in late in the match;

No comments: