Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 17 February 2008

Happy Birthday Boys

Today is the birthday of some hot actors.
Starting with the hottest, Dominic Purcell, the British born, Australian actor best known for currently starring in Prison Break. He is soooo sexy. Dominic is 38 today.
Next we have Jeremy Edwards, British model / actor / presenter who isn't as hot as he used to be when he was in Hollyoaks, but still a handsome devil. Jeremy is 37.
Jerry O'Connell, who I know best from Sliders, is a handsome boy too and looks like he can be fun. He is 34 today.
And finally a young American actor whose talents I have yet to see, Jason Ritter (son of the late great John Ritter) is a mere 28 today.
Happy Birthday all.

4 comments:

gab said...

i loved sliders! stopped watching after jerry left though it went downhill-wot hapened in the end?

Ray's Cowboy said...

I have to admit. I was the same way. I watched Sliders every week, but I stop as well.
Ray

Alex said...

I think I gave up on Sliders far too early, I stopped watching just as they began to encounter the Kromaggs.

gab said...

oh that was early althoug i dont blame u the kromaggs too over all the storylines in the end