Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 13 February 2008

Adam

I would like to write a review of today's episode of Torchwood. But I can't. There wasn't much to write about. I didn't enjoy this episode, I thought some of the acting was very hammy, especially from Barrowman (again), and I was left wanting more. The character of Adam, wasn't very convincing and I found myself not really caring about the recollections of the past by Cap'n Jack.
The only part of the show I found interesting at all was the glimpse into Owen's past, and his relationship with his mother, which made him the cynic that he is (I hadn't thought him that much of a cynic, no more than the rest of the team anyhow, but maybe that's because his character hasn't really been featured yet!). The reversal of attractions between him and Tosh was a possible hint to a real attraction between the two, which I guess we will see later in the series.
All in all, I could have missed this episode and not realised. Let's hope that next week's is better, but I'm sure it will be with Alan Dale and Freema Agyeman it surely cannot fail.

3 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

just a note to say Happy Valentine's Day to you Alex.
Hugs
Ray

gab said...

same from me happy valentines xxxxxxx

Alex said...

Thanks Guys, right back at ya both.