Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 5 October 2007

Suspension - update

I went for my suspension investigation meeting today and decided (against some people's advise) to go with the truth, that I am the director of a company, that I wasn't aware it was against my contract even though I had received no money, and that I had quit the business 3 weeks previously anyway and that the business was folding as of last week anyway.
I learned absolutely nothing from the meeting myself, I can't even find out who initiated the "allegation" so it was incredibly frustrating, especially when everyone I saw kept saying, automatically, "Alright?" or "How are you?". Despite feeling like saying "How the f**k do you think I feel?" I stayed polite and just replied with an ironic "Fine!"

2 comments:

gab said...

glad it went sort of ok when do u find out?

Alex said...

Don't know. I just have to hang about.