Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 16 October 2007

My night

Well, I almost had a date tonight. I've chatted to a guy on Manhunt (its like Gaydar) a couple of times and he, jokingly I think, asked if I fancied meeting for drinks tonight as I'd said I had nothing planned. I bit the bullet and said yes straight away. I think that threw him, as he wouldn't confirm when or where he wanted to meet up. I eventually got a bit pissed off with this, as I'd been hanging around the whole day waiting for an email and letter neither of which turned up, telling me my fate at work. I couldn't face waiting around to see if he really wanted to meet up! I think I was very patient though as I waited until 18:30 before I gave up and sent him a text saying:
"Shall we leave drinks for another night then?"
About half an hour later he sent a message back saying:
":-( oh ok then"
I really can't work out if he actually did want to meet up. This is why I hate making plans to meet through these sites! I would much prefer being introduced to someone in a bar or at work or something, at least then you can't put off the meeting! But, no one ever introduces me to someone cute, well not recently anyway! [hint hint to all my friends reading!]

On top of this Frankie seems to be a lot worse than before he went to the vet! His back leg can hardly support his weight at all now, whereas before he seemed to be getting better. I am really worried about him now. I think the stress of the last week finally got to me, along with worrying about Frankie. I was close to tears earlier, when I saw Frankie still trying to play despite not being able to run or climb as he used to. So sad.

2 comments:

Caliope said...

Cats are tough and have amazing powers of recuperation, hence their reputation for having 9 lives.

Alex said...

Hopefully that will be true, as you can see from my next posting, he has been granted a reprieve and so hopefully will be 100% better very soon.