Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 26 October 2007

Night Out

I decided that I needed a treat and Tim had asked me if I wanted to go out for a drink last night, so I agreed. (Actually he'd asked me 2 nights before and I couldn't make it into town in time, and then Wednesday but we postponed until last night so I would be fresh for my assessment day yesterday morning!)
I met him in Barcode at 19:00, as always, and we stayed in there for a while, about 4 drinks worth. It was a nice atmosphere, not too crowded, but enough to look at (and there were some cute guys about). We then went on to Rupert Street for one, which also had some cute guys too (or maybe I am just less picky after not going out for 2 weeks?)
Tim was working the next day so he then went home, and I should have, to save my pennies. I'd budgeted only £30 for the night (and whatever change I had in my pocket!) which left me with £20 in the bank!!!! I went back to Barcode and it was a bit busier and I got talking to a guy I'd met in there a few times, Marcus. He went off with another cute guy and I decided to go home.
I got the bus back to mine and as I was walking from the bus stop I noticed that a cute(ish) guy who had also got off the bus was walking the same direction as I was. I smiled and he smiled back so I decided to walk the "back route" to my flat and he followed. We stopped and had a bit of a fumble and then just when I was going to take him home, he just says:
"I've got to go!" and walks off in the opposite direction! Talk about c**k-teasing! I was feeling really wound up and horny by this point so I walked to Chariots and stayed there for about 3 hours and had some fun before coming home again. Unfortunately this meant that I used another £15 that I couldn't afford but I wasn't thinking with my head at the time!!!!

This morning, though, I checked my bank account and I have been paid from the job I've just left, so it's not as bad as I thought money-wise. Though my wages did look about £400 short (probably the repayment of my security licence fee and emergency tax AGAIN!), I have to wait for my wage slip to find out what I have been paid for and what I haven't!
But with the good news (about me having money) I decided to go and get myself some comics (which I have been without for 2 weeks now!). I was very sensible and only spend £40, which is very good for me considering I was catching up on 3 weeks of comics!! Now I have something to read. I was also going to treat myself to a DVD of Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, but I wasn't going to spend £15 on it! And that was in Tesco, so god knows what other places are charging!

No comments: