Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 6 October 2007

Strange occurrances

Just thought I'd mention a strange thing. Last night, after watching Brokeback Mountain I went to the bathroom while getting ready for bed. In the middle of the hallway, outside the bathroom was a bottle of mineral water, just sitting there! I checked in the fridge and it was the bottle I had bought earlier and placed in the top section of the door shelves. I have no idea who moved it, (or if it was a poltergeist!!)! As far as I was aware the only people who had been in the flat that evening were myself, Viso and Kevin! Though why either of them would do that I have no idea. I have yet to see either of them since to ask.
Along with what is happening at work, I really feel that everyone is involoved in some sort of conspiracy to drive me nuts! Too late I've been bonkers for years!

No comments: