Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 3 October 2007

Birthdays

Today's birthday boys include 2 professional American wrestler, the first of which is John Hennigan, also known as Johnny Nitro. He has a great body, obviously, but I do not like his taste in clothing! The second wrestler is Daniel Hollie, also known as Danny Basham, a more traditionally dressed wrestler. Both are 28 today.
Also today we have Hollywood actor, Seann William Scott, co-star (with Ashton Kutcher) of one of my favourite films, Dude, Where's My Car? Seann is 31 today, but I still can't decide if I fancy him or not.
Happy birthday all.

3 comments:

gab said...

mikes told me wots happened

hope youre ok xxxxxxx

Alex said...

Thanks Gab, I'm fine at the moment, not sure about what I'll do when they sack me!

gab said...

its blody disgusting want me to come in and have a word lol

hope it goes ok tomorrow let us know xxxxxx