Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 29 October 2007

Frankie - latest

Frankie was taken back to the vet this afternnon to have the stitches taken out of his leg, poor thing. He came back at about 16:30 and hasn't been back to my room since.
I'm feeling so betrayed!!
All that time, when he had his plastic cone around his neck to stop him biting his stitches out, he was really affectionate and now he can scratch his own neck he doesn't want to know. I tried playing with him earlier and he just didn't want to know and scratched me on the nose and arm to tell me!
The little b*****d!
That is the last time I treat him to some of my sliced meat when I'm making dinner, I can tell you! Typical man!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cats are like that!!! Men and cats but sometimes I prefer cats at least they are always with you.