Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 9 October 2007

Suspension - cock-up

I've just had a call from my manager (the one who advised me to quit for the sake of my "career"). Apparently they were expecting me in for my disciplinary hearing today at 11:00. I guess they can add "not being psychic" to my list of sackable "crimes"!
I've also just heard that another guard has been suspended, and he happens to be gay too. To quote Muriel's Wedding, "What a coincidence!"
Needless-to-say, they are rescheduling!

4 comments:

gab said...

youre kidding me-ok somethings going on

Alex said...

Nah, they are just idiots who aren't aware of their environment. I thought everyone knew there was a postal strike on, so they send a letter anyway! Think bunch of S***s!

Alex said...

And as far as I'm aware there is only 1 openly gay member of the security team left, if both of us on suspension get the boot, so Jackie better watch herself!

gab said...

ouldnt have it been easier to phone