Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 15 October 2007

Birthday Brits

Today's birthday boys are both British born and bred.Paul Robinson is currently first choice goalkeeper for England and Tottenham Hotspurs, though with the major gaffs he seems to be making lately I don't know how long that will last, which is a shame because he has performed valiantly in the past and is a bit of a cutie too. Let's hope he can get back on his top form soon, except when playing for Spurs! Paul is 27 today.Also today, we have a British actor who I have never heard of before, but who is quite cute too. Dominic West is 37 today and is about to star in the Marvel Comics film Punisher: War Zone as Jigsaw. I don't know why they have chosed such a good-looking actor to play Jigsaw, as he is a hideously scarred character. I guess it must be for the before and after effect! He has also recently been in 300, which I am still yet to see. Crowning glory of his career so far must be two of his early film roles, that of Palace Guard in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace and more importantly as Photographer in Spice World!! I may never be able to take him seriously!
Happy birthday both.

No comments: