Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 24 October 2007

Birthday People

Celebrating his 20th birthday today is a guy I have recently talked about for his debut on Home & Away, his first television acting job (that I'm aware of). Lincoln Lewis is a bit of a hottie, even though he is way too young for me and stars as Geoff Campbell in the Australian soap (although worryingly he isn't in the titles of the show but his screen sister is!!!!). I think I must be drawn to him because of the following reasons:

  • He's cute.
  • He's Australian.
  • He has a good body.
  • He has a great smile.
  • He plays a dumb farmboy (which has always been a fantasy of mine!)

Also today we have an award winning American actor and singer, who I know from the great show, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. B D Wong plays a psychiatrist in the show, but is best known in the US, I think, for his Broadway roles. He won several awards for the same role he played in Madame Butterfly. Most impressive of all, considering how successful he is, is that B D is openly gay, has married his partner and they have a child by a surrogate mother, all things that would normally send "the Networks" running for the hills. Good on you B D, keep up the good work, and Happy 45th Birthday to you.

No comments: