Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 16 October 2007

Frankie

I've just heard from Kevin that Frankie has broken his leg in the thigh area and so he will almost certainly be put down as Kevin cannot afford to pay the fee to fix it. I am really sad at the news, as Frankie has been my almost constant companion over the last 4 months since Kevin brought him into the flat. (That is longer than my one and only relationship!) I hope that something can be done, but it doesn't look like it.
It doesn't bode well for the other piece of news I am waiting for either. No, I still haven't heard from work and it is beginning to p**s me off that they are dragging it out!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to have enough money to lend you and save Frankie.But maybe somebody can get the money for you.
So sad!!!! I am so sorry!!!!

Sven

gab said...

no dont put him down beg him for me!

gab said...

is there no way they can just amputate or is that the same price

Alex said...

Apparently because it is his thigh that is broken they can't amputate, at least that is what Kein has told me.
It is a shame as Frankie is my little mate and the only one I get regular hugs from.