Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 24 October 2007

Frankie - update

Good news today. After being very worried about Frank for the last few days. as he wasn't moving much at all and wasn't interested even in his favourite Marmite treat, he seems better today. He was trotting along earlier behind me, jumped off my bed when he was done sleeping, wolfed down his cat food when he went back to the living room, climbed on top of his scratching post (about 2 feet tall) and onto the kitchen unit, he was playing with his toys, and even ran after Kevin when he walked through the flat. Most telling of all, I have a fresh scratch on my hand thanks to him playing around earlier (just as all my other suts and scratches were finally fading away!). It is all very encouraging stuff. I am really happy. As soon as we can get that bloody funnel off his neck he will be back to his old self.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am very happy about Frankie!!!

Sven.