Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 3 August 2009

What To Do?

I've once again wasted two days off doing absolutely nothing (well, apart from adding over 250 individuals to my LGBT database yesterday), so I am determined that I should do something today. Though what that something will be I have yet to determine.
When I got up about an hour ago it was bright sunshine outside, now it is overcast making me less inclined to leave the flat for no purpose.
I feel like I should go out for some drinks, but no one will be free tonight, being a Monday, and I have a hospital appointment in the morning too, so I shouldn't be too drunk, should I? It is just another appointment about my eye, nothing important, but will take a couple of hours at least.
So, I still do not know what to do today. All I can think of is to go out and buy myself something, but I should be careful with my money as my last wage from my old company is coming on Monday, and my first from my new company this Friday, so there is a good chance that either (or both) could be wrong. I am actually expecting the wages from my old company to be wrong, I will be surprised if it isn't.
I bet I end up doing nothing again.

No comments: