Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Strictly Back

The new batch of celebrities has been announced for this years Strictly Come Dancing season and there are some good names in there, I've heard of 14 out of the 16 contestants, so that's not bad. We are a bit lacking in the hunk department again though, as we only have Rav Wildingwho floats my boat, though Ricky Whittle and Joe Calzaghe aren't too bad. I can't see Rav lasting too long in the competition either, he looks like he'll be a bad dancer (but, hopefully he's better at dancing than he was at cooking in Celebrity Masterchef, is there any reality show he hasn't done yet?). I hope I am wrong and he stays in for a while though, as an ex squaddie and copper he has my respect (and if he asks nicely he can have my number!)
At least we still have Darren Bennett to look at (as well as Brendan Cole and Matthew Cutler).

Some of the celebs who I am looking forward to see are:
Lynda Bellingham, who I love. No offence meant Lynda, but I want to see an old bird go through to the final this year for a change (and she is paired with Darren too, so I hope they make it all the way this year).
I've always thought that Natalie Cassidy was a sweet girl, so we shall see if this sweet girl can dance (we know she can aerobicise).
And Craig Kelly, who is best known to me for being in the original UK version of Queer As Folk (and now is in Coronation Street) is my bet for being the first one voted off, sorry Craig.
The one person I am not looking forward to seeing is Phil Tufnell. I don't know why this country loves him so much, I just find him annoying and can imagine that he will try and take over the show with his inane banter.

Overall I'm not that excited about the whole selection of celebrities, but I love the show so hopefully that will take over and I'll enjoy it as much as ever.

No comments: