Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Stop Moaning & Do Something

After my last posting I decided to stop moaning and try and do something about it, and once more to get myself out on a date, or at least out with someone new.
I sent a message on Gaydar to someone I had chatted with on a couple of occasions and asked if he was free tomorrow or Thursday. He replied that he was free on Thursday and so we have now arranged to meet in Earls Court at 19:00. I've started to get nervous already! How silly is that. I am not expecting anything romantic, just getting to know a new friend. Not so much a blind date as a blind mate? But, I will be out of my element a bit too. I don't know the area well at all, so I won't have familiar sights to reassure me.
I am also always really bad a making conversation with new people though and I feel already like I am going to come across as really boring. But, I guess, he will either like me or he won't. If not, it's not a problem. What have I got to lose?

No comments: