Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 20 August 2009

Eye Eye

I am sitting here in my horrid glasses thinking that, if I am going to do anything today I will first need to put my contact lenses in (because I don't leave the flat without them). I got to thinking that, now I have paid off my debts I could probably afford to get my eyes fixed (with that laser surgery thing) within a couple of months, if I don't go spending silly amounts of money on DVD box sets etc (oops).
I decided to stop just thinking and start doing. I sent a text to Lynn, my sister, asking which company she went with, when she had her eyes done a few years ago. Optimax. So I went on their website, checked my compatibility (which was good), and took the plunge and made an appointment for a consultation. It is over a month away, and I had to pay a £10 deposit (!!!!), but I hope that it will be the start of a new me!
For now though, I still have to put my lenses in.

No comments: