Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 25 August 2009

2996

I have now got my assigned name for Project 2996, the memorial project for victims of 9/11. Her name is Michele Ann Nelson and I am trying my best to find information about her so that I can write a fitting tribute to her life, which as far as I can tell so far was all about giving. I am also posting my tribute to Michael John Cahill as I did back in 2006, I will attempt to find out more about him than I knew before too.

I have noticed, however, that take-up for writing tributes is pretty slow. The site is still stating that there are over 2000 names yet to be assigned and so I would like to ask anyone reading this to search their hearts and, if you think you can do it, and you think that your blog / website etc is appropriate (I think you know what I mean), then please contact Project 2996 and ask for a name (or two) to write a tribute to someone killed on that awful day. If you do not have your own site then the organisers have made provisions for people to publish tributes on Wordpress, so there really is no excuse.
Please try and help.

No comments: