Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 26 August 2009

My Neighbours - Update

Over the last two weeks or so I had not see my gorgeous Arabesque neighbour from across the road and I was beginning to worry that he had moved out. Yesterday I was pleased to see that he had returned and he seemed to spend most of the day cleaning his flat. Unfortunately though he had a woman in the flat with him. I hoped that she was just a cleaner or a friend helping out, but she is still there today, dressed in a hideous floral dressing gown, with a towel around her head, so I'm guessing girlfriend, possibly moved in. Oh well. Let's just hope that her influence will be to leave the curtains open more often so we get to see his impressive torso.

Also, in the flat next to his is Duncan, the guy who I initially saw cleaning his windows topless and who I then found out was going out with my flatmate Jessica, well they have split (fairly amicably, though she was upset). I have seen him a couple of times and every time I think "he looks nice" before I even realise who he is.

I have also noticed, that there are a few gay people living in this block. I notice them particularly while I am in the kitchen as the window there looks out onto the communal walkways, so I can see people walking up to their flats etc. There are a couple of not-bad-looking guys, but no one spectacular, YET! The teenager who lives directly above us is quite cute, though far too young for me. In about 10 years time he could be a stunner. Not sure if he is gay or not though.

No comments: