Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 17 August 2009

Catching Up

I've just been down to see Mike, who I used to work with at the place I got the sack from almost 2 years ago. Was nice to catch up with him and all the gossip. I only get to catch up every few months when I eventually remember to pay him my lotto money (I'm still in that work syndicate).
I was always a bit wary of popping in there after they had sacked me (I didn't want to get anyone in trouble), but now I am working for the same security company again it shouldn't be a problem at all.
It was such a pleasant evening too, I enjoyed my walk home. It is the sort of weather that makes you feel like getting a pint and sitting outside to enjoy it, unfortunately I didn't feel like doing this on my own, so I came straight home. After a leisurely walk that is!!

No comments: