Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 19 August 2009

No Sex in My City

I have had a pretty uneventful day today, just for a change, and I am spending the evening watching Sex & the City from my newly bought box set. I love watching the show, but it does depress me sometimes. Not majorly depress, it just gets me down slightly. Here are these four women who are constantly moaning about their relationship and men etc etc., all the while getting f*ck*d regularly by gorgeous guys, with regular party invitations and buoyed by their constant friendships, and here I am with only one 3-month relationship in my entire life and no invitations anywhere. I begin to think how lucky these ungrateful women are.
I would really love to have a guy in my life, and I think I would like it even more if I had a hectic social life (even just A social life would be nice), so lets hope for a miracle, and soon. Otherwise buying this box set could well be the most depressing thing I have ever wasted money on!
I've just finished watching my sixth episode of the night, that's probably enough don't you think?

No comments: