Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 12 August 2009

New Friends

I decided that I needed to get out last night despite the fact that I had no one to drink with. I started my night in Rupert Street, or rather outside, which had re-opened after painting its interior black, making it look less than inviting. I preferred the light, friendly look it had before.
I went on to Comptons, but changed my mind once I saw that there was no space to stand outside, and that inside was almost empty. I was also swayed by the fact that there was nobody I found attractive there either (apart from one barman). So I went to the Duke of Wellington instead.
I intended to have just one more drink here before heading home, but got talking to a cute American guy called Chris and stayed out for a few more. Chris was on a 4-day stopover on his way back to the States from Spain and has a boyfriend (which didn't matter to me, as I just wanted someone to chat with).
A very strange guy called Joseph joined us. I had noticed him staring at us but thought nothing more of it. He was very soft spoken, so it was sometimes hard to hear what he was saying. At one point this cute but overly enthusiastic guy (called Ritchie?) came over to chat Joseph up, gave him his number and then went to join his friends in Rupert Street. He said he was 23, which put Joseph off as he is (or said he was) 35. I was pleased when he said this as I then admitted my age, knowing I looked a hell of a lot younger than him (Not nice, I know, but I get my thrills where I can). Chris and I were trying to persuade him to call the guy.
The three of us went on to Barcode where Joseph disappeared intermittently, probably to cruise, and I don't blame him. While there I noticed a nicely built guy dancing around in a grey vest top and I thought he was quite attractive. By the end of the night I got talking to him, well sort of as he was Brazilian and I couldn't understand much of what he was saying. I thought things were going well, so when we left the club and I said goodbye to Chris (he is flying home today) and I got his email address.
I thought I would be going back with this Brazilian. He had other ideas though, so I went and got the bus home feeling really horny!
On the bus I was flirting with this Algerian guy sat behind me and when I got off, near St Paul's, he followed me off. I thought I would make the most of it, so we found a dark, secluded spot and had a quick fumble.

I am still feeling really horny.
I am constantly feeling horny lately, but it isn't actually sex that I want. It is human contact that I want, but I don't get that very often, so I make up for it by having the occasional meaningless fumble with a random stranger.

Back to work tomorrow, so no chance of a fumble there, unless I get my hands on the sexy new maintenance guy! Sounds like a plan.

No comments: