Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 3 August 2009

More Help Required

I am bored again, so I'm working on my LGBT database. I've come across some more individuals whose information is incomplete or conflicting. Can anyone help with information (and sources) on the following:
Abu-Nuwas - Persian poet - I have conflicting dates for his birth and death ranging from 750/756/758 for his birth, to 810/814 for his death.
Ida Acton - Author and former member of Sister Spit. Can anyone confirm her DOB and her nationality?
Nancy Adair - US photographer and artist and younger sister of Peter. I need her DOB.
Margie Adam - US singer & musician. I need her DOB too, all I have is the year (1947).
Mark Adamo - US composer. Born in 1962, but what day and what month?
and finally (for today), Sam Adams- US politician (Mayor of Portland, Oregon). Again, I have the year of birth (1963) but that is all.

Any help is really appreciated, and a special thanks to Badabing for his help on the last request.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark Adamo was born August 1.

Alex said...

Cheers Anon (or is it Badabing?), much appreciated, do you have a source for this info?