Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 4 August 2009

Now I'm Pissed Off

The good news is that I only wasted an hour at the hospital today. My appointment was at 11:15, I got there 15 minutes early and went in to see the doctor at 11:40!! She hadn't even read my notes and after a brief examination told me to wear my lenses less, get laser eye surgery or convert to hard lenses. No mention of the reason I was actually there. So I had to ask,
"What about the scar on my eye?"
"There is no scar, it is just a build up of blood vessels!"
She begrudgingly put some dye in my eye and had another look, but didn't change her opinion. So, either the scar / dent has completely healed in the 6 weeks since I was last at the hospital, or she is a totally incompetent doctor. I guess I will only know when I get back to the opticians next time.
But at least she did confirm that there are no known long-term health problems associated with corrective lens surgery, so, once I have saved enough, I shall be having that done and hopefully never have to worry about bloody lenses or glasses ever again. All I need is £1000. Is that all?

No comments: