Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 28 August 2009

Hungover

I went out for a few drinks with Richard last night and am paying for it now. I started in Rupert Street, while I waited for Richard to finish drinking with his workmates near Baker Street. While I was in there I noticed 8 guys who I thought were incredibly sexy. 2 were behind the bar, Vlad being one of them. 2 were together. Another 2 were probably together, but I couldn't tell for sure as they were in a larger group. None of them acknowledged my presence at all. After Richard joined me we went on to the Duke of Wellington where he received a call from Tim, so we both had a little chat with him.
We were going to go to the Yard, for a change, but it was far to quiet so we went to Comptons instead before heading over to Barcode. I can't remember how many drinks I had, and I don't recall the journey home, but I know I had a good night.

I woke up around midday again and felt okay, just with a slight headache. I dozed for about another hour and then got out of bed. About an hour after getting up I was hit by a wave of nausea and dizziness and had to lay down on my bed. My hangover had hit me. Whereas before I'd had a mild headache but otherwise felt okay, now I felt like crap and had to lay down for about an hour because every time I moved I felt nauseous again! Weird.
At this moment I am feeling better, still with a headache, but I've managed to eat some toast and have a cup of tea now so I should be fine.

No comments: