Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 1 August 2009

Missing Out Again?

Today is Brighton Pride's big day in the park. I have decided however to give it a miss this year. The weather outside is decidedly miserable. It isn't raining yet, but looks like it could any moment (and the forecast was for rain mid-afternoon), but there is not a clear patch in the sky, it's just grey! I don't fancy trekking all the way down to Brighton carrying an umbrella (which is an implement that I hate by the way), or trying to find shelter in a crowded tent filled with thumping, unintelligible base! I guess, over the last 4 years that I have been going to Brighton Pride, we have been spoiled having gloriously sunny days, it had to happen sooner or later that we would have a dull day for it, especially considering this is England!!
I am now, however, at a loss for what to do today and bored already. Any ideas?

No comments: