Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Feeling A Bit ..... Bleugh!!

Toward the end of my night shift on Tuesday morning I began to feel a bit under the weather. I could feel a sore throat coming on, I had an ulcer in my mouth, a headache and I even began to get stomach cramps (later resulting in the inevitable multiple trips to the loo!).
Today I am still feeling a bit ...... off.
I still have the sore throat and ulcer, but my headache varies in intensity, and I also have a slightly blocked nose. It is nothing debilitating, just annoying for it to develop in time for my days off! And I'm still running on night shift mode, as evidenced by me not waking up until midday today!

This afternoon I received a text to been invite me out for drinks tomorrow night (from Richard, who I haven't seen for weeks). I hope I'm feeling better by then (well, I can't really snog anyone with a sore throat now can I? Chance would be a fine thing!).

No comments: