Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 10 August 2009

Dreaming Again

When I woke this morning I could still remember the dream I had been having and it was a brilliant and funny one. It would have made a great film, or at least a television special, but it has mostly faded now and I can't remember all the important details.
I do remember that it "starred" Jake Maskell (who played Danny Moon in Eastenders). He was probably in the dream because I had only added him to my LGBT database the day before yesterday, but he fit the character pretty well.

The story was about 2 men, Jake playing one of them, who had absconded with some money (I can't remember where from). They were being chased by 2 police detectives (not particularly good ones) and kept barely managing to stay out of the hands of the cops (at one point swapping their bulky coats with a couple of massive guys who the police attempt to manhandle).
I really wish I could remember all the important details.

No comments: