Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 27 March 2010

WLTM

I was at work on Thursday on my break reading this months Attitude magazine. I came across an article entitled simply "WLTM." I had an idea. I thought that I could come up with a list of people that I Would Like To Meet and write about the reasons why, what I would say to them etc. When it came down to it though I was struggling to come up with a list of people that I genuinely would like to meet. After two whole days I only had a list of about 10 people, not really enough to facilitate a regular slot on this blog, let alone my potential idea of having a blog just for that! I decided that I should expand the parameters and so added WLTMAgain, and WLTHaveMet. I am still struggling to come up with a long list, but I intend to give the idea a spin and see where it takes me. I hope you enjoy. If nothing else it will shed some more light on me and the way I think.

No comments: